November 9th
On November 9th I was very thankful for Kimberly, my old room mate (I'm seeing a trend... being grateful for room mates, past and present!) I trudged up to campus in the rain and hail, then further walked to the Morris center in the rain again. After taking my test, I looked out the window and what did I see? [Definitely not popcorn.]
[picture compliments of Ty] Hey Provo, that was pretty crazy stuff you just did! It was a full blown snowstorm, and I didn't want to die, or fall while walking around. Kimberly picked me up from my test, and we went to the temple together! Then she took me back to campus! She is so kind and giving. I remember thinking when we were roommates just how great it was- she is a perfect example of giving and sharing, without begrudging anyone for what she gives them.
November 10th
Yesterday evening my cousin Jake came down to Provo so we could hang out together! I'm grateful that he calls me and wants to spend time with me, even though he's busy with work. We had such a fun evening-- Carli and I were his personal shopping consultants, and we helped him get a new pea coat [it took us no more than 7 minutes], three white shirts, a cake platter, and all the while played some fun games with animal puppets at Barnes and Noble.
Jake, you are funny, nice, and caring. Thank you for visiting me and hanging out with me!
November 11th
Today I am very grateful for the snow. Katie and I walked up to campus for a meeting at 8 am, and I just couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful the snow looks in the sunshine, especially in the morning when the world is still, and nobody is out. The view from south campus is gorgeous! We have sacrament meeting in the Maeser building, and it was so peaceful for me. Nature is a wonderful way to be in touch with God and His Spirit. I almost wished that we could hold church outside so I could enjoy the scenery.
On November 9th I was very thankful for Kimberly, my old room mate (I'm seeing a trend... being grateful for room mates, past and present!) I trudged up to campus in the rain and hail, then further walked to the Morris center in the rain again. After taking my test, I looked out the window and what did I see? [Definitely not popcorn.]
[picture compliments of Ty] Hey Provo, that was pretty crazy stuff you just did! It was a full blown snowstorm, and I didn't want to die, or fall while walking around. Kimberly picked me up from my test, and we went to the temple together! Then she took me back to campus! She is so kind and giving. I remember thinking when we were roommates just how great it was- she is a perfect example of giving and sharing, without begrudging anyone for what she gives them.
November 10th
Yesterday evening my cousin Jake came down to Provo so we could hang out together! I'm grateful that he calls me and wants to spend time with me, even though he's busy with work. We had such a fun evening-- Carli and I were his personal shopping consultants, and we helped him get a new pea coat [it took us no more than 7 minutes], three white shirts, a cake platter, and all the while played some fun games with animal puppets at Barnes and Noble.
Jake, you are funny, nice, and caring. Thank you for visiting me and hanging out with me!
November 11th
Today I am very grateful for the snow. Katie and I walked up to campus for a meeting at 8 am, and I just couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful the snow looks in the sunshine, especially in the morning when the world is still, and nobody is out. The view from south campus is gorgeous! We have sacrament meeting in the Maeser building, and it was so peaceful for me. Nature is a wonderful way to be in touch with God and His Spirit. I almost wished that we could hold church outside so I could enjoy the scenery.

Comments