November 4th
Thankful for the gorgeous sunny weather Utah has been blessed with! Clear, sunny, a little cold, but bearable a light jacket. This time last year it was snowing out here. But this weather reminds me a lot of UGA and the weather in Georgia- I loved UGA campus!! Old buildings, huge old trees, thousands of squirrels, and beautiful weather all through the fall. I'm grateful that I served a mission and had a chance to get to know so many amazing people in Georgia!
November 5th
Grateful for a healthy body! I got up at 6 am to study scriptures, then worked out for 45 minutes! What would I do without my legs? Seriously! It's a simple joy to run around on a track, treadmill, or around Provo. My health is so important to me, and hopefully exercising regularly will even help improve my singing. I had a great voice lesson on Monday too. I hope there is a positive correlation between having a good workout and singing well in rehearsal, lessons, and in the practice room.
November 6th
Grateful for grapefruit. I had the most delicious, dark pink grapefruit for lunch. What a joy it was to eat!
I'm also grateful to live in America, where we are free to vote. People gripe a lot about the state of the Union- and while it's not ideal right now because of the state of the economy, let's talk about how amazing the standard of living is for Americans versus the rest of the world. We are the leaders in a free-thinking and democratic world, and the history that has gotten us to this point is a blessing, not only to us, but to the rest of the world.
Think of countries like Syria that are ruled by dictators and have so much bloodshed. We are so blessed to live here. To be safe with our families, and to pursue our dreams.
GOD BLESS AMERICA THIS ELECTION DAY!
Thankful for the gorgeous sunny weather Utah has been blessed with! Clear, sunny, a little cold, but bearable a light jacket. This time last year it was snowing out here. But this weather reminds me a lot of UGA and the weather in Georgia- I loved UGA campus!! Old buildings, huge old trees, thousands of squirrels, and beautiful weather all through the fall. I'm grateful that I served a mission and had a chance to get to know so many amazing people in Georgia!
November 5th
Grateful for a healthy body! I got up at 6 am to study scriptures, then worked out for 45 minutes! What would I do without my legs? Seriously! It's a simple joy to run around on a track, treadmill, or around Provo. My health is so important to me, and hopefully exercising regularly will even help improve my singing. I had a great voice lesson on Monday too. I hope there is a positive correlation between having a good workout and singing well in rehearsal, lessons, and in the practice room.
November 6th
Grateful for grapefruit. I had the most delicious, dark pink grapefruit for lunch. What a joy it was to eat!
I'm also grateful to live in America, where we are free to vote. People gripe a lot about the state of the Union- and while it's not ideal right now because of the state of the economy, let's talk about how amazing the standard of living is for Americans versus the rest of the world. We are the leaders in a free-thinking and democratic world, and the history that has gotten us to this point is a blessing, not only to us, but to the rest of the world.
Think of countries like Syria that are ruled by dictators and have so much bloodshed. We are so blessed to live here. To be safe with our families, and to pursue our dreams.
GOD BLESS AMERICA THIS ELECTION DAY!
Comments