November 2
Yesterday I was in rehearsal for "Noises Off" (it's a production put on by my theatre class. I'm playing Dotty, if anyone knows the show), and we were running the scene in super-fast-mode. During a part when Vickie is trying to open the bathroom door, me and Garry are on the other side of the door... and my head collided with the guy playing Garry. Maybe I had a minor concussion, I'm not sure, but my head HURT [and still does a little this morning...]
I'm thankful for concussions! Haha, just kidding.
I'm thankful for my roommates Katie B and Katie S took care of me last night. Katie B made pumpkin cookies and pumpkin pie with all my leftover pumpkin. Katie S made me dinner and gave me Advil. And we just sat together and talked. It was delightful. Those two are wonderful room mates, just like Carli. Katie B is a fantastic listener and has a great sense of humor. Katie S loves having dance parties and going out to have fun (she's also preparing to serve a mission!).
They could've left me by myself in my room, but they came in and asked how I was doing and took care of me. I am so thankful for my Katie-roommates!
November 3
This morning I am oh-so-thankful for cleaning products. Can you imagine just trying to clean your kitchen with just water? Let's talk about two of my favorite cleaning products.
Clorox wipes! Seriously amazing! I love these disposable cleaning things. They smell good and help make kitchen cleaning so easy and straightforward. They come in different smells too. You just throw one away when it's dirty so you don't have rags upon dirty rags to throw in the laundry.
COMET. I have never used Comet in the kitchen, but Katie S showed me how comet makes cleaning out your kitchen sinks super easy. We have white kitchen sinks, so scuffs and stains show up super easy on it. Just put comet on there for a few minutes, then it scrubs off super easy.
As some of you have read on Facebook, I'm becoming much more domestic recently. I suppose part of arriving at the pinnacle of domestic diva-dom necessarily involves having a love affair with cleaning products. It was only a matter of time.
Yesterday I was in rehearsal for "Noises Off" (it's a production put on by my theatre class. I'm playing Dotty, if anyone knows the show), and we were running the scene in super-fast-mode. During a part when Vickie is trying to open the bathroom door, me and Garry are on the other side of the door... and my head collided with the guy playing Garry. Maybe I had a minor concussion, I'm not sure, but my head HURT [and still does a little this morning...]
I'm thankful for concussions! Haha, just kidding.
I'm thankful for my roommates Katie B and Katie S took care of me last night. Katie B made pumpkin cookies and pumpkin pie with all my leftover pumpkin. Katie S made me dinner and gave me Advil. And we just sat together and talked. It was delightful. Those two are wonderful room mates, just like Carli. Katie B is a fantastic listener and has a great sense of humor. Katie S loves having dance parties and going out to have fun (she's also preparing to serve a mission!).
They could've left me by myself in my room, but they came in and asked how I was doing and took care of me. I am so thankful for my Katie-roommates!
November 3
This morning I am oh-so-thankful for cleaning products. Can you imagine just trying to clean your kitchen with just water? Let's talk about two of my favorite cleaning products.
Clorox wipes! Seriously amazing! I love these disposable cleaning things. They smell good and help make kitchen cleaning so easy and straightforward. They come in different smells too. You just throw one away when it's dirty so you don't have rags upon dirty rags to throw in the laundry.
COMET. I have never used Comet in the kitchen, but Katie S showed me how comet makes cleaning out your kitchen sinks super easy. We have white kitchen sinks, so scuffs and stains show up super easy on it. Just put comet on there for a few minutes, then it scrubs off super easy.
As some of you have read on Facebook, I'm becoming much more domestic recently. I suppose part of arriving at the pinnacle of domestic diva-dom necessarily involves having a love affair with cleaning products. It was only a matter of time.
Comments