A friend of mine posted a picture on instagram with the hashtag #30daysofthankful.
I've been feeling withdrawals after not doing "Make a Difference", so I'm planning to blog for each day of November about something that I'm thankful for. I invite you to do it too!
November 1
I'm thankful for my roommate Carli. She is such a fantastic listener and friend. We go way back to our freshman year in Women's Chorus, being Summerfest counselors, going to Vienna, our Junior Recital, serving missions at the same time, having boy drama... and now to being roommates! Yesterday she made a pumpkin pie type dessert in the crockpot for fun and then we ate it, it was delicious.
Last night I helped her alter a bridesmaid dress (using my limited sewing skills that I've gleaned over the years). It was such a delight to help her feel good about the dress so she can enjoy the wedding this weekend (she's flying back to Georgia right now... I wanted to fit in her suitcase!).
Now she's gone for the weekend, and I already miss her! Come back soon Carli!
I've been feeling withdrawals after not doing "Make a Difference", so I'm planning to blog for each day of November about something that I'm thankful for. I invite you to do it too!
November 1
I'm thankful for my roommate Carli. She is such a fantastic listener and friend. We go way back to our freshman year in Women's Chorus, being Summerfest counselors, going to Vienna, our Junior Recital, serving missions at the same time, having boy drama... and now to being roommates! Yesterday she made a pumpkin pie type dessert in the crockpot for fun and then we ate it, it was delicious.
Last night I helped her alter a bridesmaid dress (using my limited sewing skills that I've gleaned over the years). It was such a delight to help her feel good about the dress so she can enjoy the wedding this weekend (she's flying back to Georgia right now... I wanted to fit in her suitcase!).
Now she's gone for the weekend, and I already miss her! Come back soon Carli!
Comments