Herein I intend to keep track of events and fun things happening on my very first Mormon Tabernacle Choir Tour! It's been great so far-- I could not ask for a better group of 600+ people to travel with!
First, Ryan dropped me and Mindy off at the airport, where we were greeted by many kind people who told us where to go! Ryan will meet me in New York next week!
I walked around the airport with Amber Bezzant and Jean Applonie to get some exercise before boarding.
Our seats on the chartered plane were assigned. I sat next to Andrea from Syracuse, UT and we had a great time!
We had a really funny staff who made jokes the whole ride. We also started our plane ride off with a prayer, which was awesome! I think every plane ride should begin with a prayer. Definitely calmed my nerves.
And this, my friends, is what was served for lunch! It was breakfast food- surprisingly delicious. Thanks Delta! Oh and notice the mini salt and pepper shakers!
Before the plane landed we all sang "God Be With You Til We Meet Again" for the crew. It was a little hard to stay together since we were on a long skinny plane but they seemed to enjoy it!
We de-boarded the plane right onto the Tarmac and went straight to our designated buses!
Now Alison Barton and I are relaxing in our room. We will perform at the Strathmore tomorrow! Matinee and evening shows. We are so excitied to be here and share the blessing of music with those who will come to listen.




Comments