November 7th: Grateful for answered prayers.
I studied my hardest for my Physical Science test yesterday, and went into the testing center to wrestle with the beast. I prayed. As I read the essay prompt, I realized that I forgot a lot of things from the article that I had read earlier in the week. I prayed again, this time that I would remember elements of the article so I could present my ideas that I had studied! And sure enough, as I began to write, the concepts and examples of the article came clearly to my memory.
I walked out of the test to check my scores on the multiple choice portion, and I had 100%. I am not trying to say that God takes tests for me, but I know that I couldn't have gotten that score without His help.
I lost my flash drive last week, which was full of files I desperately needed for work! The Lord answered my prayer as I sat in the recliner in my front room. Distinctly the thought came to me: reach into the left side of the recliner. Was the flash drive there? Yes it was.
I'm grateful for a lot of things, but my relationship with God is the most important thing to me. I know I am His child, and that He watches over me.
November 8th: Grateful to teach.
I am grateful for answered prayers AGAIN today. Piano class got cancelled this morning, which allowed me time to study for another test. I also had extra time to prepare for teaching institute class this evening.
I have been put in charge of teaching the Stake's Institute class for Missionary Preparation! I am so grateful to be able to teach! And there's nothing I'd rather do than teach prospective missionaries. I love the Lord, His restored gospel, and the recent announcement about "Hastening the work".
I studied my hardest for my Physical Science test yesterday, and went into the testing center to wrestle with the beast. I prayed. As I read the essay prompt, I realized that I forgot a lot of things from the article that I had read earlier in the week. I prayed again, this time that I would remember elements of the article so I could present my ideas that I had studied! And sure enough, as I began to write, the concepts and examples of the article came clearly to my memory.
I walked out of the test to check my scores on the multiple choice portion, and I had 100%. I am not trying to say that God takes tests for me, but I know that I couldn't have gotten that score without His help.
I lost my flash drive last week, which was full of files I desperately needed for work! The Lord answered my prayer as I sat in the recliner in my front room. Distinctly the thought came to me: reach into the left side of the recliner. Was the flash drive there? Yes it was.
I'm grateful for a lot of things, but my relationship with God is the most important thing to me. I know I am His child, and that He watches over me.
November 8th: Grateful to teach.
I am grateful for answered prayers AGAIN today. Piano class got cancelled this morning, which allowed me time to study for another test. I also had extra time to prepare for teaching institute class this evening.
I have been put in charge of teaching the Stake's Institute class for Missionary Preparation! I am so grateful to be able to teach! And there's nothing I'd rather do than teach prospective missionaries. I love the Lord, His restored gospel, and the recent announcement about "Hastening the work".
Comments