This week was great. I'm exhausted, but everything is going well.
- Highlight of my life this week (a conversation I had):
- Chinese young man: "Oh, so you are a volunteer here. Are you also a student?"
- Me: "Yes, but before I was a missionary at Temple Square, I was studying music at Brigham Young University."
- "OHHH, what instrument do you play?"
- "Singing, I'm a singer."
- "Wow, so you are a DIVA!"
- Silence.
- "I guess you could say that."
- Israeli woman at the end of a tour: "Now I can say because I met you, I am to become a Mormon."
- Scripture for the week: Alma 5:19 " I say unto you, can ye look up to God at that day with a pure heart and clean hands? I say unto you, can you look up, having the image of God engraven upon your countenances?" I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ it is possible for us to have a pure heart and clean hands. Repentance is the key, and it is a beautiful gift from our Father in Heaven.
**********
Comments