"Easy Cheesy!" -Ty...
"Rebeker!" -Prof. Wassertheuer (our German professor)
"I put my hamster in the washer.
"Why????
"Because it was dirty" - Prof. Wassertheuer (yes, he purposefully killed his hamster in the washer)
"If it were not for ADD medication, I'd throw myself off of the top of Stephansdom" -Joseph
"That's PROBABLY a good idea" -Rebekah, referring to Ty covering up his monstrous hat hair
"You and I are the SAME person!" -Laura
"Golly, eh?" - Naomi (she's Canadian- but we LOVE her for it!!)
"Essen, hum hum" - Eva, Ty and Joseph's Hungarian house maid
"Gelato IS food of the Gods. There is no higher tier." - Rebekah
"All I heard was: Blah, blah, blah..." - Laura and Ty
"I make a good girl, huh?" -Dr. Vincent, while batting his eyelashes
"Life in Vienna is SOO difficult." - Carli
"It was so tenderly marinated and moist that not only did you not need a knife to cut it, the air created from the movement of your fork cut it. I literally prepared to cut it with my fork only to have it split apart on the plate before I got the chance." -Joseph (thanks Laura)
"Do you like how I weaseled my way into this one?" - Ty
"It's a CLOCK!" - Laura (in the clock museum)
"Platzen!" - Shea and Amy (Platzen means "to burst" in German)
"Diet starts Monday!" - Ty and Laura
"Handle it" - Naomi
"Ich heisse Kleinbiss" -Ty
"Some things are just better in Vienna. Like the butter. Oh- and the chocolate! Oh my gosh! Maybe the butter is in the CHOCOLATE!" --Ty
"Who just shot a deer??" - Carli (in reference to somebody sneezing REALLY loud)
"Is that a FAT joke??" - Pretty much everybody... (but Ty started it!)
"Gummy Bears, are you kidding?? Cut me, I BLEED gelatinous goodness." - Laura
Comments