Saratoga Springs New York!!
Musical notes in the decoration!
Listening to President Jarrett's announcements before sound check.
I ate dinner with several of the single friends and the Hancocks! It was fun to sit with them because Cheri is my aunt Heather's sister, so I've been watching her in the choir since she joined 13 years ago. She and Rob are very talented musicians and both have a great sense of humor!
...not to be confused with Saratoga Springs Utah where I work. Haha.
We spent a lot of time on the bus today: I sat by Lauren Tuft and we talked about our missions, life and choir the whole ride up! It was great!
Here is the performing venue. Perfect weather and beautiful serene setting.
On the bus rides they will play videos where current or former members of the choir share insights from their lives-- during this leg of driving they featured me talking about being a missionary on Temple Square and my spiritual experiences with the choir. So when I got to Saratoga, Anne Marie found me and told me she ALSO was a temple square sister! So cool!!
The sisterhood at temple square is strong!
Me and the back row 2nd soprano ladies before sound check: Janet, Janine, Me, Karen.
Then they sent us to dinner in this very fancy hall!! Oh my!
The concert itself was wonderful. We had a great audience again. I am so thankful to be part of a choir whose mission it is to uplift, inspire and bring joy to others.
On a more personal note, I was having some discouraging thoughts before this concert about myself and my singing. I was afraid of making mistakes and it was making me sing even worse than normal. But then I remembered getting a priesthood blessing from Ryan before leaving where I was blessed to sing beyond my natural abilities through the Savior. I immediately stopped worrying and told the Lord I was just going to trust that promise. And I did. I felt so much better and felt that I sang better that night than I have in a long time. I know that God keeps his promises and that we are blessed according to our needs!









Comments